We handle your Company Secretarial
This service covers all aspects of Company Secretarial requirements, from Incorporation to Termination and includes the following:
- Incorporation of Limited Companies together with advice on the appropriate type of Company and structure.
- Maintaining all Company Registers on behalf of our clients and notifying the Companies Registration Office of any changes such as Registered Office, Appointment/Resignation of Directors or Secretaries and changes in their details.
- Maintaining Share Registers on behalf of our clients including Share Transfers and Allotments of New Shares.
- Filing Annual Returns to the Companies Registration Office together with Abridged Financial Statements, by their Annual Return Date (ARD) deadline ensuring that our clients remain compliant, eligible to claim Audit Exemptions (where appropriate) and do not incur late filing penalties.
- Restoration of Dissolved Companies to the Register and the voluntary Strike Off of dormant Companies.
- Registration of Business Names for all entities be they Limited Company, Sole Traders (Individual) or Partnerships.
- Providing our clients with a facility to carry out Company Searches, Directors Searches and Credit Checks on potential customers and suppliers.
- Maintaining Minutes of Annual General Meetings to approve Financial Statements together with Extraordinary General Meetings where necessary in compliance with the requirements of the Companies Acts.
Services we offer
At Murphy O’Connor Accountants, we provide our clients with a Company Secretarial Service in order to maintain Statutory Compliance with the Companies Acts.